Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
Namogoo is hiring a Product Manager to be responsible for driving ourproducts to reach the next level of business growth, scale, impact, and profitability - from new user acquisition all the way to customer retention and expansion. You will be responsible for making data-driven decisions, lead experimentation, analyze your results and constantly make improvements to your strategies .
What You'll Do:
- Lead the ideation and execution of product changes that drive growth.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products.
- Identify opportunities for growth around the whole user journey and work with hypotheses and experiments to understand our users better.
- Take ownership and establish shared vision & roadmap of growth opportunities that will impact our key metrics significantly.
- Communicate details, updates and implementations across all stakeholders and teams with extreme attention-to-detail.
- Identifying new levers to help move key metric.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
- 3 years of experience as a product manager leading cross functional teams.
- 3 years of experience in analytics, marketing or growth.
- Entrepreneurial qualities - you’re self-driven and you feel comfortable motivating, leading, and making decisions without consensus.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Fast learner, resilient, adaptive, and creative.
- Previous experience leading SaaS products/ consumer products – Advantage.