Editor X, a fast-moving group leading a brand new, cutting edge web creation platform. Our platform is driven by, and built for, professional creators. We’re looking for someone to take part in shaping and realizing the future of Editor X.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Initiate cutting-edge, relevant ideas and transform them into actual products.
- Take full responsibility and ownership of your product, all the way from inception to production. This means owning the product life cycle which includes ideas, research and product definition through specs and wireframes.
- Work closely with top-notch pros in UX, Dev and Marketing to take your product to market.
- Talk to users, agencies and support agents, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product
- Lead certain product areas and relationships with cross-Wix teams.
An experienced Product Manager with 4+ years of experience in building consumer facing web products. You know how to translate user needs into a great user experience and turn complex technology into accessible products. You have a strong visual aptitude - you’re fluent in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes.
You have a strong technical background, Experience in design tools, CSS and web design is a plus.
You always apply your innovative thinking to solving any problem.
You have excellent teamwork, communication and presentation skills, and can drive results in a cross-functional environment.