DeviantArt. We’ve been a part of Wix since 2017, and we’re the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts. We have over 60 million registered members and attract over 50 million unique visitors per month. Our members, known as deviants, upload tens of thousands of original pieces of art every day.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us.
As a Senior Product Manager you will:
- Lead the Mobile Apps team
- Work closely with Developers, Designers, Data Analysts and other professionals to build a unique experience
- Formalize a vision and communicate it across teams and to DeviantArt’s management
- Conceptualize and lead the creation of new features and launch new products
- Rely on data to achieve the app’s goals
- Research, ideate and validate, to ensure we build products that ensure that DeviantArt’s and our users’ goals are achieved
- We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
A Senior Product Manager with 4+ years of experience in building consumer mobile products. You have a substantial technical background, amazing analytical skills, and great visual aptitude. You can go from high level roadmap work to managing features in a heartbeat. You’re fluent in defining user flows, skilled in researching and analyzing users’ needs, intents, and business cases. iOS and Android experience is a must.
You’re a creative thinker with an entrepreneurial spirit. You’re also a great communicator and leader, and you’re not intimidated by tough challenges. Producing high-quality solutions is important to you.