Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wish, Prada, Aldo, Finish Line, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.
About the Role
Our Product Management Team plays a pivotal role in our company, driving product success by working collaboratively with Riskified’s engineering, data science, design, marketing, analytics and Application teams. Product Managers at Riskified are required to solve complex problems, using a varied and multi-disciplinary skillset. We are in hyper-growth mode, so we are looking for people who can learn and adjust quickly as the company and our product suite expand.
Being part of our team means working alongside smart and motivated colleagues who consistently work hard and execute. Our philosophy centers around end-to-end ownership, which means that every team member is empowered and accountable. We hold ourselves to high standards, have ambitious goals, and are not afraid of trying new things.
As the Decision Management Suite Product Manager at Riskified, you will lead a complex product domain at the core of Riskified’s business designed to optimize our Fraud decisions. You will work with a variety of stakeholders to define the product strategy. You will design products to execute that strategy, work to automate and optimize processes with fraud experts to deliver best-in-class performance for some of the world’s largest eCommerce companies. You will engage directly with users - internal and external - to identify challenges and opportunities to increase the solution value. You will achieve alignment on the right solutions and build innovative solutions to tackle complex optimization challenges of fraud.
You will scope requirements with engineers, data scientists and fellow product managers for various solutions, utilizing the latest data technologies and methodologies, and build those into a roadmap, taking into account technical constraints and business needs.
What You'll Be Doing
- Own the lifecycle and delivery of initiatives in your product area through ideation, prototyping, development, launch and iteration of new capabilities and features
- Build and manage a roadmap, translating high-level product strategy and conceptual ideas into clearly defined priorities and requirements to meet our business goals
- Establish product KPIs and identify opportunities to achieve these KPIs with a direct feedback loop into product planning
- Collaborate with our Analysts, Research and Data Science teams to define their needs, brainstorm potential solutions and define the product roadmap to support those needs
- Work collaboratively with clients to identify new opportunities to increase the solution value, scope and solve complex analytical and technical product problems
- Work collaboratively with internal users to develop best in class applications for operations teams
- Manage the agile development and release of new features for multiple stakeholders
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager working with complex data & analytics solutions - must!
- Familiarity with AI based products and technologies
- Experience in conducting research to understand user personas and define requirements; passion to seek deep understanding of user needs and turning insights into compelling solutions
- Ability to envision, work with product designers and run the development of a complex system UI, with a knack for intuitive UX
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or relevant Degree
- Experience with large-scale, cloud-based web applications
- Fast learner with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in SaaS companies in a B2B setting - an advantage
- Experience with eCommerce, Fraud - an advantage