- Published: October 17, 2021
Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
Our Product Management Team plays a pivotal role in our company, driving product creation by working collaboratively with Riskified’s growth, marketing, design, analytics, integrations and software development teams. As a Product Manager at Riskified you will be required to solve complex problems, using a varied and multi-disciplinary skill set. We are in hyper-growth mode, so we are looking for someone who can learn and adjust quickly as the company and our product suite expand.
Being part of our team means working alongside smart and motivated colleagues who consistently work hard and execute. Our philosophy centers around end-to-end ownership, which means that every team member is empowered and accountable. We hold ourselves to high standards, have ambitious goals, and are not afraid of trying new things. As the Decisions Product Manager at Riskified, you will lead a complex product domain at the core of Riskified’s business which is responsible for our Fraud decisions. You will work with a variety of stakeholders to identify the key market challenges, work with the Data Science teams to initiate research projects to address those challenges and execute the solution strategy to deliver best-in-class performance for some of the world’s largest eCommerce companies. You will engage directly with users - internal and external - to identify challenges and opportunities to increase the solution value. You will achieve alignment on the right solutions and build innovative solutions to tackle complex optimization challenges of fraud. You will scope requirements with engineers, data scientists and fellow product managers for various solutions, utilizing the latest data technologies and methodologies, and build those into a roadmap, taking into account technical constraints and business needs.
What You'll Be Doing
- Drive product development by prioritizing and managing the product backlog, in order to ensure we provide our clients with a great product
- Gather requirements from clients and partners, as well as from internal stakeholders
- Work closely with research and data science teams to define business value and prioritize the different initiatives
- Lead complex projects to improve the models accuracy and operations’ day to day work with the solutions
- Breakdown strategic product-related goals into actionable tasks and manage the execution of these tasks across all relevant departments
- Plan and direct the release of new products and features
- 3+ years of hands-on product management experience - must
- 1+ years of experience managing a product that utilizes machine learning models - must
- Experience working with Data Science teams - must
- Proven experience applying data driven methodologies in product management
- Experience in SaaS companies in a B2B setting
- Highly analytical and creative
- Fast learner with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Experience with eCommerce, Fin-Tech, online payments - strong advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 650+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel Aviv team is currently working remotely. If anyone prefers to work in our office, we’re happy to offer an option to do so safely.
When the situation improves, we’re looking forward to adapting a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We’ll be moving to a new space in TLV - check it out here!
We’re growing at a rapid rate and have transitioned our interviews to Zoom.
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
Commuter and parking benefits
Team events, fully-stocked kitchen, lunch stipend, happy hours, birthday celebrations, yoga, pilates, basketball, soccer
Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!