- Published: October 12, 2021
Wix’s Customer Care Product team – we create advanced and self-help tools for Wix users to resolve their issues fast and independently and drive them to success. We also build a suite of internal tools for our Customer Care Experts in order to increase the efficiency and quality of support.
We understand that receiving excellent support when building your online presence is a must – not only in solving issues, but also in order to become successful.
As a Product Manager you will:
● Take full responsibility and ownership of the product from inception to production
● Own the product life cycle: market, data, BI and user research, defining wireframes, scope, KPIs and development process
● Work closely with top-notch pros in UX, Dev and Marketing to take your product to market
● Talk to users and Customer Care Experts, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product
● Play a key role in the roadmap-building process
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
A Product Manager with 2+ years of experience in building consumer web or mobile products in an Agile software development environment. You have a strong visual aptitude and great analytical skills. You’re fluent in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes, skilled in researching and analyzing users’ needs, intents and business cases, and have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
You’re a creative thinker, driven by users and numbers. You know how to explain your ideas in a clear and concise way, and you’re not intimidated by tough challenges. Producing high quality solutions is important to you, and you’re an independent learner with the ability to lead a project from A to Z.
Bonus points if you have R&D experience as a developer or manager, UX know-how and experience, as well as skills in the online marketing domain.