- Published: January 11, 2022
The Wix CRM Team. We develop innovative customer relationship management tools for small businesses. We thrive on a combination of data, cutting-edge technologies and the latest design trends to push the boundaries of our mobile and web products. Our goal is to provide the tools that small-to-medium businesses need to thrive. We directly impact the livelihood of over 200 million users.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Play a key role at every stage of the product life cycle, leading the development of new products and making sure our goals are aligned with user needs
- Manage those product life cycles: from market, BI and user research, to sketching wireframes, defining scope and KPIs and finally to development and launch
- Collaborate closely with pros in UX, development and marketing to guide your product to market
- Talk to users and support agents, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests
- Play a key role in the roadmap-building process
A Product Manager with 2+ years of experience building consumer web or mobile products. You’re fluent in defining user workflows, sketching wireframes and have an eye for good design. You’re skilled in researching and analyzing user needs, intents, and business cases, and have multiple proven successful projects in your portfolio.
Ever curious, you enjoy approaching problems from innovative and creative angles. You also have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
Bonus points if you have development experience.
With over 30 different products, Wix makes it easy for anyone to succeed online. We build web creation tools and business solutions, mobile apps, payment processing technologies, as well as CRM and marketing tools that help our users in different business sectors and compete online. Our technologies are based on massive infrastructure required to securely and resiliently serve over 200 million users, and their visitors across the globe - instantly. Our scale is enormous, and our plans for the future are even bigger.
Wix’s product development teams work in a dev-centric culture, deploy code hundreds of times every day using advanced automation tools, and create methodologies that enable a fast-to-production environment. We operate in small highly-collaborative teams, but belong to professional groups called Guilds, dedicated to personal and professional growth.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.