Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for an excellent and experienced product manager to join the product team and take part in developing the fintech industry’s leading cross-border payment platform for marketplaces and other businesses. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
You will use data and customer feedback to define and drive new products and features.Is this you?
What’s the job?
This role will be responsible for developing and executing Payoneer’s payment card product roadmap. Payoneer operates physical and virtual card issuing programs that support day-to-day business purchasing around the world.
- Ownership of Payoneer’s card program roadmap including; product requirements, driving the product life cycle in an agile methodology including user stories, personas, UX, UI, user stories and production of detailed specs (PRDs)
- Innovating solutions in high-collaboration with Payoneeer’s business teams to address dynamic customer and market needs
- Navigate and partner with a global cross-functional teams to develop, market, and launch product globally.
- Working closely with the R&D teams to define requirements and ensure the end-to-end high quality product delivery
- Use A/B Testing, analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making
- Monitor product and business performance, and take action as needed to drive business success
- Communicate the product roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders
- 3-5 years experience in product management roles- with experience in Payment cards, Fintech and Payment industries
- A proven ability to build roadmaps and execute complex projects in global organizations
- Familiar with web methodologies for B2B and B2C including UX and UI definition
- Strong interpersonal skills to informally lead and drive discovery and execution with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact and influence with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in implementing products using Agile methodologies
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering. MBA as a plus