At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Business Applications Group and take ownership of projects, from conception to launch, by connecting the technical and business worlds, for both internal and customer-facing JFrog products.
Ready to take the leap? Come join us.
As a Product Manager in JFrog you will...
- Drive features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously review the business needs, define priorities, outline milestones and deliverables, and identify opportunities and risks
- Work closely with several teams within the company to deliver high-quality products on schedule, including sales, support, marketing and engineering
- Lead the product functional design process based on an intimate knowledge of the users and technology
To be a Product Manager in JFrog you need...
- Broad experience with enterprise products, specifically Cloud/SaaS solutions
- Customer experience mindset
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- BAs/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred