Wix App Market is a marketplace with a fast growing and rich variety of Wix extensions & applications that help our users grow and succeed. We help developers build the best apps and help millions of users discover them.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to own the App Market’s product end-to-end, from the definition of its roadmap and vision to releasing new features that immediately affect millions of users. The product responsibilities include ownership of the app market homepage, app search, app recommendations using machine learning algorithms, seamless installation & review flows and more.
We’re looking for someone who’s curious about solving “big” problems, passionate about creating great web and mobile products, and is fun to work with.
A Product Manager with at least 3 years’ experience passionate about building consumer web products. You know how to translate user needs & pains to great user experiences.
You have a strong visual aptitude - you’re fluent in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes. You’re skilled in researching and analyzing users’ needs, intents, and business cases, and have many proven achievements under your belt.
If you have any technical knowledge or experience, that’s a plus.
As an intelligent and curious professional, you always apply your innovative thinking to solving any problem. You also have excellent teamwork and communication skills.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Play a key role at every stage of the product lifecycle, heading up the end-to-end development of new products, and making sure that our goals are aligned with users’ needs.
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product, all the way from inception to production.
- Own the product lifecycle: market, BI and user research, defining wireframes, scope, KPIs and development process.
- Work closely with top-notch pros in UX, Dev and Marketing to take your product to market.
- Talk to users and support agents, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product.
- Play a key role in the roadmap-building process and its communication to management.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.