- Published: June 14, 2022
Personetics is the leading global provider of data-driven personalization and customer engagement solutions for the Financial Services industry, serving over 80 million bank customers worldwide.
As part of our growth we are looking for a talented and experience Product Manager to join our dynamic successful Products team.
About The Position
The Product Manager will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, understand the product vision, and working closely with R&D, sales, marketing and operations. Our Product Manager will be an expert of the product, including its features and functionality, user experience, and connections to other parts of the platform.
A successful candidate will be someone creative and resourceful that can help push the team and the product as the backbone of the company. Someone who knows the difference when to compromise and when to push with excellent human skills.
- Work indirectly and directly with customers to analyze their needs, and translate these needs into product vision and requirements.
- Collect and analyze requirements from all stake holders: management, operations, sales, marketing
- Define and communicate requirements for engineering teams and customers including writing detailed product specifications, user stories, wireframes, technical, and analytical specifications.
- Become an expert in all the product aspects (look & feel, flows, features, users, industry – competitors)
- 3 years of Product management experience
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- UX and UI understanding
- Experienced with analytical technologies (integrated off the shelf products or in-house technologies)
- Experienced in working with RND teams and within cross-functional customer project teams.
- Experience with enterprise customer base, preferably banking
- Very high English level - verbal and writing
- Engineering degree is required
- Strong R&D/Tech background, preferably as a team leader