EX.CO is the world’s leading content experience platform powering billions of personalized interactions around the web. Founded in 2012, EX.CO reimagines how brands, publishers, and small and medium-sized businesses engage with their audiences across their digital properties to drive meaningful growth. EX.CO’s always-on, codeless, dynamic experiences are trusted by clients such as ALEX AND ANI, Audi, CBSi, Hearst, MLB, Nasdaq, Refinery29, Sky News, ViacomCBS, VICE, and Ziff Davis.
Headquartered in New York City with employees located around the world, EX.CO is backed by The Walt Disney Company, Saban Ventures, Viola Group, 83North, and Firstime Ventures.
EX.CO is looking for an experienced product manager to join our product management team to design and drive the development of EX.CO’s interactive content solutions catering to the business needs of some of the biggest publishers and brands in the world.
We are looking to extend our offering with new engaging interactive experiences and video solutions while providing a clean, lean and innovative interface.
Long story short, you will:
- Create and maintain a product roadmap for the domain you’re in charge of.
- Produce product specifications and drive product development working with multiple engineering teams.
- Lead design discussions with the product design team to produce an exceptional user experience.
- Collaborate with the Product analysts team to optimize your product and make decisions based on relevant KPIs.
- Define go to market strategy and collaborate with the marketing and sales team driving new products to market.
- Become a domain champion in the organization, promoting awareness and pushing your products forward.
And will be awesome if you have:
- 4+ Years of product management experience working on customer-facing products.
- Experience bringing a product to market from design to client adoption.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Independent hard worker who thrives on the creation and is capable of opening a new field.
- Data-driven - analysis, research and execution of features based on data.