SolarEdge is a global-leading supplier of smart energy solutions, with a diversified product offering comprising intelligent solar inverters, battery storage and backup systems, EV charging and home energy management. NASDAQ-listed since 2015 (SEDG), SolarEdge combines cutting-edge technology with world-class engineering and manufacturing capabilities designed to maximize solar power generation while lowering the cost of energy.
SolarEdge's product group plays a major role in setting the company’s strategic vision as well as creating new innovative solutions. The team is in charge of devising, tuning and implementing strategy, roadmap, and system feature definitions; The product team’s role is to manage the entire lifecycle of all products, from inception through requirements, development, testing, manufacturing and end-of-sale/support. Our rapid growth across geographies and sectors create significant opportunities to expand our offering while maintaining our leadership position. To achieve that, we are expanding our product leadership team and looking for top notch team players to join our core team.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate hands on Product Management Team Leader, to lead a team of 3-5 product managers and drive end-to-end product research, requirements, development and strategy. In addition to direct team management and engagement with customers, you will also oversee products readiness and working directly with different stakeholders in key departments such as R&D, integration, operations, support and engineering.
What will you be doing:
- Managing a team of 3-5 Product managers, doing inbound and outbound work
- Define market and product requirements
- Engage with customers
- Manage, liaise and direct multi-teams to ensure projects goals and requirements are met
- Assess potential risks and technical challenges, as well as develop appropriate mitigation plans
- Act as primary contact for product-related queries
- Set and manage relevant products’ roadmap
- Accountability and a ‘can do’ attitude - must
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering, computer science or another relevant academic track – must
- 3+ years of experience working with product management in companies developing embedded products – must
- 2+ years of experience working in a management position – must
- Experience with data driven product management – significant advantage
- MBA – advantage
- Proven experience building organized, detail-oriented requirements and project plans, and managing changing project requirements in a dynamic environment
- Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a high paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (English) including verbal, written, white-boarding and presentation
- Self-organized, process-driven, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-learning individual who reads constantly and loves to pass on their knowledge to others