EVIGENCE is a start-up company with best-in-class technology for freshness monitoring based in Yoqnaem. We provide data on freshness as never seen before, allowing optimal use of products. We’re seeking an experience Director of Product, to join our team. The role reports directly to the VP of Operations & R&D.
As a Director of Product at Evigence you will be responsible to define the company’s products at a critical stage of development to a full commerciality. You will lead the development roadmap as a full owner from A to Z including but not limited to the following responsibilities:
· Define the product vision and create a product roadmap.
· Understand customer needs, technological capabilities, and vision to create best-in-class products.
· Work with internal cross departmental teams, as well as with external customers, vendors, and partners in the software and data development areas.
· Create internal processes for different operational tasks.
· Work closely with the R&D team to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
· Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
· A minimum of 6 years’ experience as a B2B product manager in startup companies.
· Proven ability to manage a complete product life cycle, from conception to release.
· Proven experience with products that are built and based on both hardware and software attributes
· Experience with data-driven product development methodologies
· Proven capability of building cross-platform products involving multiple personas
· Solid technical background with hands on experience in software implementations
· An ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
· Strong commercial understanding and proven experience of introducing a new product/solution to the market (or better, creating the market)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· BSc degree in Computer Science or another relevant field
· Strong organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, and teamwork skills.
· Ability to travel abroad from time to time
· Experience in the Retail\Food-tech business, preferably in the US - advantage