Syte is pioneering the future of eCommerce discovery, using AI-driven visual search and recommendation technology for retail. We are on a mission to make shopping delightful, seamless, and intuitive by empowering brands to instantly connect shoppers with products they love. We partner with top brands, like Farfetch, Shein, PrettyLittleThing, Conforama, Shane Co., and Zozo, to provide on-demand, hyper-personalized experiences that drive conversion, increase average order value, and spark lifelong loyalty.
Syte is looking for an experienced Product Manager, to manage our bands/customers’ self-service platform, which helps them integrate and optimize Syte products in an easier and faster way, while considering a high-scale customer base.
- Build quarterly roadmap plans, work closely with customer success, sales & marketing to define the features business value.
- Initiate qualitative and quantitative user research to identify users’ pain points, asses feature success, validate new ideas, concepts and hypothesis
- Prioritize and create detailed product specifications, flows and use cases and translate it into Jira board (epics, stories, phases, MVP, etc…).
- Build a scale-able platform, to allow additional RnD teams to easily develop self-service features, utilizing the platform existing capabilities.
- Work closely with platform product designers to create a delightful experience for our customers.
- Leading all phases of the product development, feature releases and communication around them.
- Work closely with BI department to analyze the product’s performance and optimize it accordingly.
- Build & Maintain strong working relations with various internal teams, such as Product team, RnD teams, BI team, customer success, sales & marketing.
- Participate in discussions with our customers (post and pre-sale), to understand their needs and competitors' landscape.
- 5+ years of experience as a product manager
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, definition of requirements, engineering, QA, and release.
- Background in B2B platforms - e.g. eCommerce platforms, complex backoffice platforms, etc…
- Background in AB Tests platforms.
- A truly “data-driven” mindset and experience defining and measuring KPIs.
- Deep customer empathy and ability to identify customer needs.
- Knowledge of analytics products such as: Google Analytics, Mix panel, Tableau.
- Great leadership and communication skills. Asking questions, listening, driving team alignment, and influencing without authority across all levels of the organization.
- Excellent English - required
- Experience in agile development - advantage
- Experience in the eCommerce space - advantage