As a Product Manager, you will wear many hats and take ownership of driving the product and brand forward.
In this role you will serve as the inbound and outbound product specialist. Establishing and nurturing relationships with potential and existing customers, industry experts and team members, working closely with our talented people in engineering, architecture, sales and marketing to lead every phase of the product development.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong technical background and thrive in a fast-paced environment while demonstrating excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Collect the requirements that will define our future products, including competitive analysis, market research and customer views.
- Communicate and work with R&D and other stakeholders to help ensure on-time quality features for Sparkion’s products.
- Develop product strategy and roadmaps to ensure the product’s KPI’s are achieved.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute in an ambiguous, dynamic environment with shifting priorities.
- Define product control philosophy and logic.
- Responsible for product literature and documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science, electrical engineering, software engineering etc.
- 3+ years of product management experience.
- Experience in product lifecycle management, creating strategic product roadmaps, working with cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record working with clients and managing B2B software products for large corporations – a must!
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in English.
- Technical background in electrical systems, EV charging networks and energy transfer.