Looking for a change? How about boosting your daily routine with 3D?
Meet Hexa. A hyper-growth startup that creates and scales custom 3D/AR eCommerce experiences for leading brands and retailers worldwide, including Macy's, Logitech, Target, and IKEA.
To fuel our hyper-growth we are looking for future Hexagons. Independent creative minds with a constant desire for improvement and endless enthusiasm to grow.
Interested? Keep reading.
By joining Hexa, you get the chance to create your own 3D experiences from scratch:
- Dare to do things differently. Be free to share your ideas, leave fear behind, and challenge yourself to excel outside your comfort zone
- Dream big. Go beyond the limits you thought you had and own your success.
- Discover the fun of working with a motivated, supportive and flexible team of fellow Hexagons who know that the best results come from putting the person first.
- Finally, Hexagons are hybrid. They come to the office and also work from home. Because, let's face it, sometimes you want action and sometimes you just want to stay in your jammies.
Are You a Hexagon in Waiting?
We are looking for a sharp, multi-skilled, and experienced product manager, with a user-centric approach, who loves working in a start-up pace and atmosphere. As Hexa3D Product Manager you will:
- Lead the development of the company's 3D content distribution platform, content management system, and the world's largest 3D annotation platform, which manages a community of over 12K 3D engineers.
- Take ownership over features end-to-end, and work closely with the R&D, 3D Content, Operations, Delivery, Algorithms, Sales, and Customer Success teams.
- Make data-driven decisions and provide our customers with great UX.
Become a Hexagon
So if you think you are already a Hexagon - Here is what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of product management experience.
- At least one significant role in B2C.
- At least one significant role in a start-up/ fast-paced company.
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle, and experience working in or very tightly with software development teams.
- Highly analytical mind, strong technical background, and problem-solving skills.
- Autodidact and self-motivated, know how to make things happen, and have great communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Significant understanding and experience with 3D design tools
- Experience as a business analyst
- Experience with a marketplace product