Great opportunity to join the small tight-knit team of a well-funded startup and be the backbone of the PM team.
CommonGround is developing the next generation of 3D human interaction software, based on advanced computer vision and machine learning technology.
Users of the application are immersed in a common room and can generate eye contact, read the other participants’ body language, and know who is looking and talking thanks to 3D environment.
- Lead the product life-cycle of a 3D metaverse conferencing app.
- Own the product roadmap and be the go to person for any product related questions
- Write user stories and work with R&D to prioritize and execute them.
- Collaborate with the UX team to create a product the people love.
- Collect feedback from stakeholders and users to allow an optimal product that addresses both the pains the company’s business needs.
- 2+ years of experience as a PM at a global software company.
- B.A. in a relevant field (Psychology, HCI, Communication, Design).
- Worked in an agile environment (scrum).
- Good prioritization skills.
- Detail-oriented and sees the big picture.
- Understands the business value of her tasks.
- Analytical thinker, experienced in using analytics tools.
- Willing to learn and grow.
- Great English.
- Advantage - Experience as an iOS PM.
- Advantage - PLG Product Manager.