accessiBe is the market leader in web accessibility that makes websites accessible to people with disabilities. accessiBe is more than a workplace, it’s a passion. Each day you’re surrounded by people who share the same goal and values, who work endlessly to break down accessibility barriers. We care about all people, regardless of their ability. We hire people that are determined to succeed and who are not afraid of rapid change. Our core values showcase who we are and we strive to focus on excellence and sincerity.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to work with our Product Lead to design and deliver accessiBe’s products and features, end- to-end from initial concept, understanding the customer needs, defining the user experience and working on the technical design aspects. The ideal candidate would be a problem solver who easily simplifies and articulates complex challenges into a simple, clear roadmap.
What will you do:
- Be highly involved in the entire product life cycle from initiatives to feature assessment
- Work closely with internal departments (design, marketing, finance, sales departments) and connect them to R&D
- Outbound communication with customers, users, and community
- Conduct product discovery to understand the competitive landscape
- Take part in product releases and delivery strategy
- Own the product, compile user story and make sure the requirements are ready to be delivered to R&D
- Perform feature assessment using analytical tools and A/B testing
- 5+ years experience from product/SaaS companies
- 3 years of proven experience as a product manager/owner or related position
- University undergraduate, (B.Sc. / B.A) in a relevant field
- High level of English- a Must!
- MBA graduate - strong advantage
- Background in a technical role as support/QA/development/pre-post sale eng.
- Passionate about building great user journeys, with a keen eye for details and UX
- Excellent analytical capabilities (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc)
- Ability to work independently in a multi-tasking environment
- Identifies with the vision, mission, and values of the company