We are the world’s leading brewer bringing people together for a better world. For centuries, the experience of sharing a beer has brought people and cultures together. Even in our hyper-connected, always-on world, this simple act is as meaningful today as it was generations ago.
At the heart of our dynamic global growth is a simple belief: nothing should come between incredibly talented people and an accelerated career. In return, we’ll reward your achievements.
The Product Manager will be responsible for the data consumer platform experience which will be used by internal teams all over the world. The Product Manager will be responsible for the data consumption platform experience - creating the analytic reports platform to be used across the globe. You will live and breathe data, data models, dashboards, and reports. You will have a mutual dependency between this role and the other PMs within the organization. Therefore, you should be an excellent communicator, being able to conduct research across multiple teams, and identifying common needs among them. Our ideal candidate has worked with data-focused teams and is excited about making insights available to everyone in the most accessible way.
You will be based in Israel but will be working with engineers in India, Brazil, and Ukraine and reporting to the Head of Platform Products located in Tel-Aviv and so excellent English is imperative. At this time, the position is an individual contributor role in communicating with PMs and engineers across the company.
What you’ll do:
· Contribute to the data consumption product roadmap and adhere to timeline goals.
· Work with the Program Manager to plan sprints and manage the team’s resources.
· Collaborate with design teams to create a consistent experience across all of our products.
· This position will require some travel, as circumstances allow.
· 3-5 years of experience as a Product Manager
· Worked on data visualization and accessibility tools and can demonstrate how you made Product decisions.
· Experience working with Data using BI tools, such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
· Collaborated with engineers, PMs, and designers in distributed locations.
· Experience working on products with long roadmaps, but being built in Agile.
· A preference for self-direction and self-motivation. This is a proactive role, not reactive.
· Confidence in your ability to navigate ambiguous situations and changing requirements.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (Hebrew not necessary).