- Published: September 9, 2021
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
Namogoo is hiring a Product Manager to develop our analytics platform , enable growth and a new revenue stream. The Product Manager will also own and drive the strategy for Namogoo’s machine learning offering.
What You'll Do:
- Own Namogoo analytics products: creating the vision, setting strategic direction, and successfully delivering key product outcomes.
- Lead the roadmap of the company’s data and machine learning, guiding related features creation, owning the backlog, defining the priorities.
- Be a partner with engineering, design, customer success, marketing, and sales teams to develop, bring to market, and grow a new product line and source of revenue for Namogoo.
- Engage the full cycle of product development from conception to in depth data analysis, writing PRDs, specs, through collaboration with engineers to ensure accurate execution and overall product success.
- Define and analyze product metrics, ensuring continuous growth in product value. ○ Be accountable for the success of the product.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established good relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. Our company and all the staff are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer.
We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First” all the time. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success. When it comes to our success, it is all about people, people, people!
- 3+ years of product management experience, preferably in SaaS and B2B products from data-driven companies.
- 2+ years of analytics experience, including demonstrated ability to analyze online customer behavior of web and mobile app application-MUST.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively present to both business and technical teams.
- A team player who is willing to help teammates, share knowledge, and learn from them.
- Must be able to think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and manage changing priorities.