- Published: July 18, 2021
Hibob is a cloud-based people management solution. The platform ‘bob’ brings work to life. bob offers a beautiful way for employees to show their true colors and connect with each other – putting a sense of belonging at the heart of any company culture. Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work at. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in London, New York, and Tel-Aviv.
About the role
We are expanding our team to support the growing business of the company. As a Product Manager, you will work closely with various internal and external stakeholders and drive the product as well as business success.
A people person and a matrix leader, you can work with different personas and groups, delivering outcomes that serve the business. You’re a visionary and long-term thinker, which means you can dive into the details of different product domains and user experiences required to create a winning cloud SaaS product while balancing between different stakeholders.
You’re curious about solving “big” problems and excited about influencing. You always apply your innovative thinking to solving any problem. You also have excellent teamwork and communication skills. You have experience in building something from scratch and participated in the initiation and establishment process of products, systems, and teams.
What will you do
As a member of our growing product team you will play a key role in defining and building bob’s vision, product strategy, and roadmap:
- Advocate product’s value proposition and functionality
- Work closely with various stakeholders within the organization; engineers, designers, customer success, sales, product marketing, marketing, and business development
- Work closely with customers, prospects, and partners in order to identify and crisletize market pains and opportunities, making sure that our goals are aligned with users’ needs
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product, all the way from inception to production throughout the entire product lifecycle: market, data, and user research, defining wireframes, scope, requirements, detailed specifications, product KPIs and metrics, and development process.
- 5+ years of proven working experience as an Inbound & Outbound product manager at fast-paced successful startups
- Proven experience working with SaaS B2B products and with complex systems
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Passionate about creating and building new products
- Deep empathy for customer needs, frustrations, and aspirations
- Great communication skills
- Hands-on state of mind - a must!
- Sense of ownership and leadership skills
- HR tech industry background – a big advantage