Incredibuild, the world leader in software acceleration, is looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team.
With its unique process virtualization technology, Incredibuild has become the de-facto standard solution for code-build, test execution, and game development acceleration.
A Product Manager at Incredibuild is responsible for both product planning and the product go to market. This includes managing the product throughout the Product Lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing, and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
Join us to impact the daily lives of our customers, over 200,000 developers at tech giants like Microsoft, Samsung, Amazon, Citi, Nintendo, and many more. As a Product Manager at Incredibuild, you will be directly responsible for the success of the product, and help us turbocharge our work, taking it to the next level.
Who you are?
- You are a positive, creative, and curious person, who enjoys collaborating with others.
- You like to understand, research, and follow technology trends.
- Passionate, dedicated to your craft, and committed to diving into the weeds on the most complex technical challenges of your target audience.
- Exemplary interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and with high problem-solving skills, and understanding data.
What you'll do?
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for a wide product domain.
- Engage with customers regularly via multiple channels.
- Deliver R&D specifications with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Work with cross-functional teams (e.g. developers, QA engineers) to ensure the release of successful products.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnership opportunities.
- Continuously learn all about our competitors, and act as a leader within the company.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product, while working closely with our marketing team.
- Ensure pricing is set to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Launch products; develop sales tools and collateral.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and deliver product training to your internal and external stakeholders.
- At least five (5) years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Prior experience as a software developer/Software Team Lead/Architect.
- Experience in managing B2B products.
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent
- Experience in the DevOps market - a plus.
Nice to have
- Prior working experience with Linux