Perimeter 81 is looking for Security Product Manager to join the Tel Aviv office of our rapidly growing cybersecurity scaleup. The Security Product Manager will be responsible for defining, planning, and executing new features for our award-winning SASE/SSE platform.
As a Security Product Manager, you will work closely with our R&D, Marketing, Sales, and Design teams to contribute to the development and evolution of a fast-growing network security startup. The Security Product Manager will be responsible for prioritizing projects and making the impact our customers want the most.
This role is perfect for you if you have a strong technical, and analytical background that can think holistically about customer pain points. You will be involved in defining and developing new products & features that take us to the next level.
About Perimeter 81:
Perimeter 81 radically simplifies cybersecurity with the world’s first Cybersecurity Experience (CSX) Platform. We’ve been recognized as a Gartner Cool Vendor and Forrester New Wave Leader™, and have raised over $100M from tier-1 investors such as Insight Partners, B-Capital, Toba Capital, and more. We have over 200 employees based in offices in Tel Aviv, New York and Los Angeles.
Our holistic, cloud-based solution allows organizations of all industries and sizes to support the immediate desires of digital nomads, by transforming the outdated, complex, hardware-based network security technologies into one unified, easy-to-use and scalable software solution. Our 2,000+ clients include SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors. Our partners are among the world's leading integrators, managed service providers, and channel resellers.
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the Perimeter 81 features, from ideation to production and measurement
- Create and manage feature plans, roadmaps, project plans and specifications
- Collaborate with marketing and R&D on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability, and feasibility of features
- Manage and have a significant impact on the product's user experience and feature set and act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the company
- Research, gather and define product’s business requirements from discussions with clients and other sources for current and future product releases
- Analyze and report on the performance of features in production, reflecting on successes and identifying areas for continuous improvement
- Write solution definitions for new features
- Work closely with customers and partners to get feedback and define new features
- 3+ years of experience in Product Management from B2B software companies
- Strong technical skills, bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field – significant advantage
- Experience and knowledge in networking (protocols, routing, tunneling etc.)
- Experience with architecture and design of distributed services
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a high level of self-training and motivation
- Data-driven mindset with attention to detail
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, UX design, engineering, QA and launch using Agile methodologies
- Customer orientation and experience working with customers
Perimeter 81 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, or disability