Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and employs over 4,000 employees
We are looking for a brilliant Product Guru, organized and creative person. Someone with talent, passion and experience.
In this position, you will need to lead, invent, get things done by taking an idea and turn it into reality.
We believe in a combination of collaboration and autonomous work, working effectively to achieve high-reaching results. A Product Owner in the deepest sense of the term.
Product - Product Manager
- Own web/mobile product features roadmaps from end to end
- Ensure success and growth of the product by developing a product vision, strategy, roadmap and lifecycle management framework
- Collect and analyze requirements, write clear and detailed MRDs, PRDs, UI/XU & flow, wireframes, defining AB test and user stories, prioritize backlog and handle development/engineering
- Analyze the success of the feature once it's released to production, responsible for the usage data and patterns, and run tests to optimize & improve performance and business results
- Work with all relevant cross-functional teams (R&D, Designers, BI/BA, etc.) to guarantee smooth, efficient implementation
- Find opportunities for key initiatives to improve the customer experience.
- Manage ongoing maintenance and improvement of product features
- At least two years of experience as a Product Manager in the gaming field or B2C Industry
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, takes full ownership on projects.
- Mover & shaker, who adapts well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, high attention to details
- A great communicator who is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form (in English)
- Ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and to influence effectively
- A problem solver – highly inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem
- Project management abilities and passion for games