- Published: January 20, 2020
Playtika, the largest gaming company in Israel and #1 worldwide in its genre, is seeking for a Product Guru.
We are looking for a brilliant, organized and creative person. Someone with talent, passion and experience.
In this position you will need lead, invent, get things done by taking an idea and turn it to reality.
We believe in a combination of collaboration and autonomous work, working effectively to achieve high-reaching results. A Product Owner in the deepest sense of the term.
- Own web/mobile product features roadmaps from end to end
- Ensure success and growth of the product by developing a product vision, strategy, roadmap and lifecycle management framework
- Collect and analyze requirements, write clear and detailed MRDs, PRDs, UI/XU & flow, wireframes, defining AB test and user stories, prioritize backlog and handle development/engineering
- Analyze the success of the feature once its released to production, responsible for the usage data and patterns, and run tests to optimize & improve performance and business results
- Work with all relevant cross-functional teams (R&D,Designers, BI/BA, etc.) to guarantee smooth, efficient implementation
- Find opportunities for key initiatives to improve the customer experience
- Manage ongoing maintenance and improvement of product features
- At least two years of experience as a Product Manager in the gaming field or B2C Industry
- Goal oriented, highly motivated, takes full ownership on projects.
- Mover & shaker, who adapts well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, high attention to details
- Great communicator who is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form (in English)
- Ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and to influence effectively
- A problem solver – highly inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem
- Project management abilities and passion for games