Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Our intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,000 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success.
Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help their HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in London, Amsterdam, New York, Melbourne, and Tel Aviv.
About the role
We are growing our product marketing team to support our continued international growth and lightning-speed pace of product development. As part of the product marketing team at Hibob, your primary focus will be to build and evolve product education content. You will be an important part of our strategic goals to help educate our internal stakeholders, onboard customers, increase their product usage and retain them. In this role, you will collaborate closely with global product, marketing, and customer success teams, being strategic, collaborative, and hands-on.
An enthusiastic and results-driven education manager with the right mix of creative and technical. You have a gift for language and communication, both written and in-person, with an eye for detail and design. You can take technical concepts and turn them into simple language and logic to create a delightful experience that helps users accomplish their goals. Above all, you are passionate about clarity, quality, and simplicity.
What you will do
As Product Education Manager at Hibob, you will shape and execute key training programs to educate customers and internal stakeholders by working cross-functionally with our customer success, sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Produce and maintain all forms of instructional and product content including demo videos, product tour videos, tutorial videos, help center articles, and internal product training videos
- Work closely with Product Managers and Customer Experience to learn, map out and write customer-facing help articles
- Plan, script, and create customer education videos
- Produce on-demand product demo, tour, and tutorial videos
- Create short product learning videos for internal teams
- Push the envelope on creating experiences that delight our GTM team and customers
- Have at least 2 years experience with Product, Product Marketing, Customer Succes or Marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Are a native English speaker - A must!
- You are a seasoned writer and editor who excels at presenting ideas in a clear and concise manner
- You feel comfortable in a highly technical environment - A must!
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- You are an expert at communicating highly technical concepts in a non-technical way
Advantage: Give us a lens into what we’d see if we could watch you at work
* Please provide samples of education material including video and written articles you have created.