What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 500+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are currently looking for a Product Director to join our TLV office. In this role, you will lead E2E product management processes of one of Verbit's main domains.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product managers
- Build the business case for new products and features through market research, competitive analysis and feedback from users and other stakeholders
- Perform customer and market research, industry analysis to assess market need, size of opportunity, competitive landscape
- Become an expert in all product aspects (flows, features, infrastructures, market)
- Analyze requirements from clients as well as different stakeholders in the company such as: operations, support, management, marketing, sales and more, and define the necessary capabilities/features to be developed
- Make decisions on tradeoffs, with respect to time, features, resources and quality to meet the business objectives
- Work closely with engineering, UX and data analysts to define, develop, and launch new capabilities, features, flows and products
The Ideal Candidat
- 7+ years experience in product management positions building B2B SaaS software products
- Proven experience in managerial positions. Ability to work with a team of capable individuals and help them grow
- 10+ years of experience as a product manager
- Demonstrated track record launching multiple successful products and features in several B2B companies
- Passionate about creating products that solve real-world problems
- Natural leader - experienced in driving collaboration across multiple disciplines - product, UX, R&D, data science, , marketing, operations, CS and sales
- Super power in breaking down problems to pieces and focus on the most important parts
- Innovative, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment and experience in a growth-oriented environment
- Understand business KPI’s and build strategy to target it
- Superb English speaking and writing skills
- BS in computer science, engineering or a related technical field is a big plus; MBA is a plus