Are you a product leader that flourishes in a data intensive environment, experienced with advanced algorithms and would like to make an impact on thousands of clients and billions of end users? This opportunity is for you!
We have a rare opportunity for a Product Director that will lead the Taboola optimization products in the performance advertising group. The optimization products are the main driver for our advertisers success and are at the heart of Taboola tech stack.
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Product Director? We’re glad you asked!
In this position, you will manage a team of seasoned product managers and you will lead one of the most strategic products in Taboola.
As a Product Director - optimization you will collaborate closely with our R&D and Algorithm groups to build products that will automate the optimization process of our thousands of performance advertisers and enable them to drive higher ROI with our platform.
We are looking for someone who can be both hands-on and strategic at the same time, highly analytical with excellent communication skills.
What are some of the things you will do on a day-to-day basis?
- Manage a team of product managers
- End-to-end responsibility of product development cycle – ideation, competitive analysis, clients validations, discovery with R&D, specs writing, launching, A/B testing and monitoring.
- Identify growth and value add opportunities
- Commit to results, and report on progress. Present to the company executive management on a quarterly basis.
- 8+ years of experience in Product Management including B2B products.
- Experience with web technologies - an advantage
- Prior development experience - an advantage
- Strong outbound capabilities - successfully working with global clients at senior levels
- Verbal, sharp, making solid arguments. Experience with articulating the right messaging and narratives.
- Strong project management skills - managing complex processes across multiple teams.
- Analytical, obsessed with data, skilled in solving complex problems. Experience with collaborating with product analysts.
- Superb team player
- Strong communication skills and excellent English, required to communicate daily with global teams.
- BSc in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent.
Why You Should Seriously Consider Becoming a Taboolar?
Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We have over 1,400 employees globally, we are growing rapidly, and are soon going public on the NASDAQ.
We pride ourselves with having a company culture that focuses on data-driven transparency, a growth-mindset with passion for what we do, learning from and with some of the smartest people and promoting an ego-free, friendly work environment.
If you ask Taboola Product Managers what they love about working at Taboola they will tell you that in addition to being a great place to learn, develop and grow, they drive a large portion of the strategy and execution and have full autonomy.
We have a unique cultural combination of transparency, passion, curiosity, ownership and some of the nicest people you’ll ever get to work with.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.