- Published: September 16, 2021
Our vision is to connect people and brands through innovative delivery and fulfillment
that is accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We do this with our innovative cloud platform that connects, automates and orchestrates supply chain technology, people and providers.
We believe that retailers and logistics providers facing today’s new digital reality, need
to differentiate and scale their services to gain market share. Using data-led analytics and machine learning technology, we rapidly enable new fulfillment and delivery models that maximize customer experience, optimize operations and scale up the business.
The team of Bringgers is passionate about solving complex problems at a high-scale, they are smart, innovative, creative, and push the product forward and make a real impact in the industry.
What will you do?
- As the leader of a product, you'll be responsible for all aspects of that product end to end. You will own your roadmap, measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business.
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, data scientists, internal and external partners to envision, build, and deliver value to our customers
- Measure the impact of your initiatives and report performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization
- At least 5 years experience as a Product Management leader in a B2B industry environment and a passion to solve problems
- An entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer-focused innovation
- A go-getter & doer with a proven track record
- Strong experience in collaborating across multiple stakeholder groups, communicating with diverse audiences, and balancing/negotiating priorities
- Excellent collaboration and partnering skills, with multi-functional organizations
- Quick and self-learner, knowledge-and-logic-driven with exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment