- Published: November 15, 2021
Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Product Designer? We’re glad you asked!
We are expanding our champions league Publishers product team and looking for a passionate and experienced Full Stack (UX/UI) Product Designer to join one of our units. In this role, you will collaborate with product managers, engineers, sales team and marketing (and more) to create an impact on our amazing products by improving the business of tens of thousands of our clients and influencing the lives of millions of end users around the world.
Taboola B2C product department, we create content experiences that are distributed to tens of millions of daily active users worldwide by the leading device manufactures. With access to content from the world's top publishers, our team is constantly looking for new ways to bring value, and create engaging and unique news concepts which will be loved by users.
We're looking for:
A Product Designer with 3+ years of experience in UX and interactive design, preferably in product teams. You have strategic thinking and you understand and seek to influence the product’s lifecycle: from research and hypostasis creations through prototyping and user testing to delivering pixel perfect delightful design. Your work isn't done when the feature is released, you are driven by data, looking at both qualitative and quantitative data to find ways to iterate and improve the product's further, and believe that a good UX Designer needs to be a little PM as well.
You have a bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent working experience in mobile/web design, you live and breath design and also a master of design tools such as XD and Figma. BTW, If you have experience with coding, animations, and branding - that's a bonus!
- You have 3+ years of experience
- You have a keen eye for design, creating pixel perfect experiences
- You have the ability to effectively create and communicate complex concepts and designs.
- You have experience collaborating with R&D teams
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment, you adapt and switch gears quickly
- You validate product concepts using user testing, research and other UX Tools
- You own the full design cycle from A to Z.
- You are self driven and manage your time and priorities well
- You are a team player and have a positive attitude and great social skills
- You have a high level of written and spoken English