Wix’s Mobile Apps Design System group. Our mission is creating a comprehensive mobile design system & UI library for all of Wix’s mobile teams. We deal with every mobile component’s lifecycle from research, design and development to meet our already high standards.
As a Product Designer in the Mobile Design System, you will:
- Collaborate with UX Designers, Product Managers, Frontend Developers, Illustrators, Prototypers and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements and provide creative, thoughtful solutions inside and outside the team
- Play a key role in creating and improving the design system to ensure our goals are aligned with users’ needs
- Define UX and UI patterns and solutions to create a complex yet easy-to-use design system that can be reused in different products across Wix
- Effectively communicate complex concepts and designs, demonstrating the value behind product concepts
- Conduct product research based on user needs, market trends, data & competitor analysis
- Own the full design cycle from research to hands-on design
- Work with remote teams
A Product Designer with experience in mobile UI design. You understand the product lifecycle from research to production, and you’re a master in delivering clear, accessible, top-notch design specs and solving complex UX problems.
You have great communication skills and you’re highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English. You’re also a team player who knows how to collaborate and brainstorm with people with different skills.
You have a bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent working experience in mobile design. You’re proficient with industry-standard design tools such as Sketch, Figma and Principle and you love adopting new technologies. You also have a portfolio highlighting multiple projects that demonstrate experience in crafting usable digital interfaces.
If you have experience with coding - that's a bonus!