WSC Sports developed an artificial intelligence-driven platform that analyzes live sports broadcasts and creates customized sports content.
We are looking for a product designer (UX/UI) to join our design team.
You will work on complex products to solve unique problems. Our products are used by the leading sports organizations worldwide, our clients include the NBA, Bundesliga, FIBA, Fox Sports, and many more giants. As a product designer on our team, you will take a closer look at users in these organizations and tailor the perfect UX solutions to fit their needs.
You will work closely with product managers and engineering teams to conceptualize, design, and deliver new features, and improve and optimize existing ones.
You will join a great team of talented people- https://www.behance.net/WSCSports
What you’ll do:
- Gather and evaluate requirements, create user flows, sketches, usability testing, prototypes, and other UX workflows to guide the product development process, while also serving as an advocate for design in strategic product decisions
- Create high-fidelity mockups and prototypes, collaborating with the design team, product managers, and engineers in an iterative, transparent and feedback-driven process to create new products and features, expanding WSC Sports’ platform capabilities
- Working with engineers to oversee UI design implementation
- 3+ years’ experience as a UI/UX designer advantage to being familiar with the startup environment
- Relevant design education- a Bachelor's degree in visual communication (specializing in interaction design), and/or UX/UI/Interaction Design courses
- Understanding of how to design for desktop and mobile- responsive web (touch interfaces, operating system differences, browsers)
- Understanding of design systems- how to design within one and how to create one
- Ability to translate business needs to design experiences
- Bases design decisions on user needs
- Able to articulate a deep understanding of color, layout, typography and visual hierarchy
- Mastery of information architecture, multi-step and cross-platform flows