We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UX skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
In addition to our design team, you will work closely with our product marketing managers to build new or updated marketing campaigns that engage our customers and potential clients and partners.
A creative person with real passion for design and outstanding conceptual and visual design skills.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product requirements, based on the overall product and UX/UI vision.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Support design for multiple projects at the same time
- Own brand design projects A-Z dealing with brand identity, UX/UI design, digital assets, and interaction design work
- Creative ownership of our website and landing pages - design page layouts, ensuring they are pixel-perfect, inspiring, and user-friendly
- Translating product functionality and technical details into beautiful visuals
- Support establishing brand identity and awareness by creating appealing life style photos, enhanced branding graphics and product videos
- High proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS.
- Fluent in English - speaking and writing
- Enthusiastic graduate of Graphic Design studies with a strong eye for visual composition and details.
- Conceptualizing visuals, marketing needs and branding - based on requirements
- Ability to work methodically in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- You have the ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- You have a pixel perfect eye that doesn’t compromise on the smallest details.
- You have demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD
- Experience with projects involving 3D graphics, CAD, 3D visualization, 3D interactions, or similar applications
- Fluency with Figma and its component system
- Video editing capabilities (Adobe Premiere / After Effects)