What Makes Verbit Unique?
Verbit’s 470+ individuals share a vision of making all video and audio content accessible to everyone. Verbit’s in-house, AI-based solutions take live and recorded audio and video to the next level with the support of 35,000 human professional transcribers. Our captioning, transcription, translation and audio description are trusted by more than 2,000 customers globally, including leading universities, corporations, legal agencies and media entities to make their content accessible, engaging and interactive!
Verbitizers are actively making the world more equitable for individuals with disabilities every day. After achieving the milestone of becoming a “unicorn company” and showcasing 6x revenue growth year over year, we are humbled and still fascinated by this ride. Verbit currently has a market cap of $2B, which is still growing. You too can join our journey toward accessibility and the reinvention of industry practices. Join our offices in New York, San Francisco, Tel Aviv and Kyiv to take advantage of flexible remote work opportunities and work with amazing people.
Do You Have Verbitzer DNA?
Verbitizers have the initiative to bring goals and dreams to fruition with a can-do attitude and the motivation of true go-getters.
We’re a group of:
- Tech-savvy individuals who are always open to more growth and learning opportunities
- Adaptable and flexible people who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Creative minds who rethink and question how to outperform past results
- Effective communicators who can promote and represent Verbit’s tech and brand
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, experienced Senior Product Designer to join our talented team in Tel-Aviv.
- Drive user experience and design of Verbit’s products throughout the product life cycle: develop concepts - brainstorm and create wireframes , deliver a detailed UX and UI design, provide feedback to the development team and conduct ongoing user research activities
- Act as the user advocate - craft intelligent, cutting-edge and user-centered digital experiences
- Work together with the product team and engineers to bring these experiences to life. Collaborate with a remote UX/UI team
- Help develop, manage, and refine Verbit’s design system and UX workflow
- 4+ years of demonstrated results in designing flows, experiences, and UI for complex web products, preferably SaaS
- Proficiency in both rapid and high-fidelity prototyping tools such as Sketch, Figma, Axure, XD, InVision, etc.
- A highly creative self-driven individual who can maintain a balance between the big picture view and all the details
- A skilled problem solver, who can research and understand complex problems and deliver elegantly simple solutions
- Experience working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing Agile environment
- High level of verbal and written English
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- A university degree in a related field (Design, Human Factor Engineering, Cognitive/ Applied Psychology) – an advantage
- A strong team player with great interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you, send us your CV and work portfolio including conceptual models, navigation/user flows, information designs, and mock-ups.