Skai is a go-to-market engine that powers brand decisions and execution with actionable intelligence for accuracy, speed, and agility in making customer connections.
Skai’s platform includes a suite of data-driven products for market intelligence, omnichannel media activation, testing, and measurement, enabling product developers, consumer and market insights teams, brand managers, and marketers to make predictions, plan strategies and benefit from connected omnichannel launches.
Skai is looking for the best and brightest to join our rapidly growing team. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial, and we always do whatever it takes to make our customers successful!
We are looking for a passionate, creative and highly motivated Product Designer (UI/UX) to join our design team and help us build complex products that are intuitive, engaging and slick. As a Product Designer, you will be involved in all development process aspects from initial brainstorming, research, wireframe, high-end mockups and prototyping to launch and beyond.
What you'll do:
- Design pixel-perfect user interfaces
- Build, communicate and present design ideas
- Apply design systems, typography, photography, color and other ingredients appropriately to create innovative visual solutions
- Collaborate with other designers, product managers, developers and other stakeholders, to deliver the best design solutions and help deliver outstanding user experiences
- Produce all assets needed for the development teams to assemble the screens and make sure that the work is delivered as it was designed
- 3 years of product design experience
- Proven knowledge of Axure and Sketch
- Bachelor degree in Visual Communication from Bezalel, Shenkar, HIT or Wizo
- A Problem solver, be able to understand and address very complex problems
- Very good communication skills, being able to explain conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Self-motivated with an ability to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment