Are you a passionate product designer with great communication and interpersonal skills? We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding great people. At Spike, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty and passionate people that are hungry to drive a real impact. Be a part of a rapid growing startup that is changing the future of email and the way we work.
- Conduct a full design cycle of collecting inspiration to creating and developing a pixel-perfect UI
- Collect and analyze a wide range of inputs to identify opportunities and always make an impact
- Communicate details, and updates with team members
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to develop a high-end look and feel
- Conduct extensive product research based on support tickets, data, competitor analysis and more
About the company:
Spike revolutionizes email. We turn your email into chat conversations and add essential tools (e.g., video calls, notes, and tasks) into your inbox, so you can work and collaborate seamlessly with clients and team members - and actually enjoy it.
Spike is a fast-paced growing startup backed by leading VCs including Insight Partners, Wix and NFX. Spike is used by over 1.3 million people worldwide, including teams at Philipps, Shopify, Fiverr, Zillow and more.
Come join us to help shape the way the world stays connected and communicates!
- 4+ years of experience on a Product Design team for desktop and mobile
- A portfolio showcasing both how you think through design problems and an ability to design beautiful, modern interfaces
- Interpersonal communication skills to work with dynamic and fast, cross-functional teams
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, UX patterns, techniques, and technologies
- Excellent understanding of user-experience design for mobile and web
- High organizational skills and ability to prioritize and time manage
- Quick adaptive learner that thrives in a high-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to think outside the box about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
- Effective and creative problem solver