Riskified is the AI platform powering the eCommerce revolution. We use cutting-edge technology, machine-learning algorithms, and behavioral analytics to identify legitimate customers and keep them moving toward checkout. Merchants use Riskified to increase revenue, prevent fraud, and eliminate customer friction. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for merchants across virtually all industries, including Wish, Prada, Aldo, Finish Line, and many more. We're privately funded and VC backed, and our recent Series E round raised $165 million with a valuation in excess of $1 billion.
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced, curious, independent product designer to join our dynamic team in working on Riskified’s main product and to enhance and manage our design system.
The ideal candidate is passionate about creating pixel-perfect interfaces based on data-driven decisions and user-testing insights, a real team player that will bring our vision to life and have a major impact on the product’s success. If you believe that strong teamwork is the backbone of a great team and want to forge a path towards the company’s vision, we believe it could be a great match!
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborate closely with the product and engineering teams to create forward-thinking, flawless UI/UX interfaces for our client-facing applications and internal tools
- Help shape and drive the vision and strategy for our main product that gives insights to our users
- Be in charge of the product design of our B2C product, work collaboratively with product and R&D in an iterative mode - finding great solutions for - better user experience and answering our business needs
- Take charge of the entire design cycle - user research, creating wireframes, initial sketches and rich animated prototypes, and oversee their development through to the delivery of thoughtfully crafted and perfectly executed design
- Work side-by-side with product marketing on positioning, messaging and sales enablement by developing visual concepts and creating communicative designs
- 3+ years of product design experience (in a B2B/technology-based company - a plus)
- Highly proficient in Sketch, Illustrator and (preferably) Figma
- Experienced with an end-to-end design process, from research to development and QA
- Fast learner, strong problem-solving skills and an ability to understand and work with data in technological contexts
- Organized and can handle many tasks simultaneously
- Strong portfolio featuring a variety of design solutions, including: web experiences, UX/UI interfaces, product solutions and data visualization
- Strong graphic design skills and a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect design solutions
- Great communication skills, strong team player
- Experience managing a design system - advantage
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS in design assets - advantage
- Animation skills - advantage
- Familiarity with G-suite - advantage