Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Lead Product Designer? We’re glad you asked!
We are expanding our champions league Publishers product team and looking for a passionate and experienced Lead Full Stack (UX/UI) Product Designer to join one of our units. In this role, you will collaborate with product managers, engineers, sales team and marketing (and more) to create an impact on our amazing products by improving the business of tens of thousands of our clients and influencing the lives of millions of end users around the world.
If you are passionate about Product Design, you’re looking to create smart, effective, beautiful designs, you’re obsessed about truly understanding the users to create world-class solutions, and love to have a key role in designing new products and initiatives - you might just be our special one.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Lead strategic project from strategy to execution.
- Manage Product Designers team.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Management and Engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Ownership of User Research - Personas, User Flow, Experience Maps, Use Cases, Storyboards, Customer Journey Map etc.
- Perform Market Research - Competitive-analysis report, Benchmarking etc.
- Execute all Product Design (UX/UI) stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Lead Ideation and creativity processes in a team - Brainstorming, Design Sprints etc.
- Create interactive prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Present and explain designs and key milestone deliverables
- Collaboration with developers - Design QA, design assets delivery
- Take a part in establishing and promoting Design Guidelines, Best Practices and methodologies
- Day-to-day maintenance of design files and documentation
- 2+ managerial experience.
- 5+ years of experience designing at a global consumer product-focused tech company. Innovative problem solver with passion in transforming complex problems into simple and intuitive user experiences
- Demonstrable ownership of products’ full life cycle from ideation to deployment.
- Obsessed about users and has a strong background in performing discovery sessions and usability tests.
- Critical thinker - loves data and is able to generate product insights and hypotheses.
- Fluent in Figma, Sketch and other visual design and wire-framing tools, Proficiency in tools for rapid prototyping
- Agile/Scrum/3-in-a-box (3IAB) development process
- A team player, on the other hand highly independent
- Strong communication skills and a team-building spirit
- Solid time management skills.
- Fluent in English.
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.