- Product design ownership overall platform areas (Dashboard, Studio, Editor, and mobile app)
- Collaborate closely with the product, engineering, and design teams in order to define, design, and deliver intuitive UI/UX solutions.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, high-end designs and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Working with usability testing and data analysis in order to reach Intelligent UX solutions.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a user experience designer
- Strong UI skills and solid UX thinking
- A clean aesthetic and a sharp eye for layout, color, typography, and composition.
- Visual mind, eager to learn and with the ability to turn complex product design problems into intuitive solutions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams such as:
- product, engineering, research, and marketing
- Excellent human relations and a high level of service
- Ability to collaborate and work independently
- Prototyping skills (Figma, Principle or other design tools) - Advantage
- Experience with iOS, Android - Advantage
- Principle / Framer (Advantage)
- After Effects (Advantage)