WeissBeerger is a tech company focused on creating innovative big data solutions for the food, beverage, and retail industries. After its acquisition by Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD), WeissBeerger became the analytics and innovation arm of the world's largest brewery.
We seek for a super creative product designer to drive a significant impact on our success.
What will you do?
You'll work collaboratively to turn complex problems into intuitive experiences, build the UI/UX for the development of new products and features and create design elements that will be used across different areas of the business. You'll research complex customer workflows, take complex concepts with full ownership over the product design process and transform them into elegant, intuitive, inspiring, and easy-to-use designs for our customers. The product designer will be a part of the product team and collaborate with sales, marketing, and R&D professionals.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, define thoughtful solutions, and design extraordinary products that meet our business goals.
- Conduct extensive product research based on customer feedback, data, competitor analysis, and more.
- Lead a full design cycle from inspiration through UX and usability sessions, to creating a pixel-perfect UI and deliver to development.
- Track the features post-release and analyze the data in order to keep iterating and perfecting our products.
- Help out with company-wide design requests: marketing assets, presentations, etc.
- 4+ years demonstrated experience with end-to-end (UX and UI) product design in a product company
- Understanding the product lifecycle from research and inspiration through UX, prototyping, and design to usability testing.
- A strong passion for research-driven processes and experience working with complex design systems that span multiple products.
- Experience and knowledge around solving complex UX problems.
- Strong communication, organizational and analytical skills that'll help you articulate your decisions and solve complex product problems.
- An appreciation of startup culture and the challenges of working in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- First-class knowledge in Sketch and adobe suite
- A portfolio is a must- Please submit your application with relevant portfolio