Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
We’re seeking an experienced, curious, independent product designer to join our dynamic team in working and enhancing Riskified’s main product.The ideal candidate is experienced with designing complex systems, is passionate about creating pixel-perfect interfaces based on data-driven decisions and user-testing insights, a real team player that will have a major impact on the product’s success.
What You'll Be Doing
- Collaborate closely with the product and engineering teams to create forward-thinking interfaces for our product.
- Help shape and drive the vision and strategy for our client-facing product.
- Create, collaborate, and iterate on flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals, overseeing their development through to the delivery of thoughtfully crafted user experiences.
- Design and ship high-quality product improvements
- Collaborate with the design team and take part in enhancing and improving our design system.
- You have 4+ years of Product design experience (preferably in a B2B/technology-based company)
- You're highly proficient in Figma.
- You're experienced with UX research, able to empathize with your users and extract the right insights for the product.
- You're a fast learner with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to understand and work with data in technological contexts.
- Organized by nature and can handle many tasks simultaneously.
- Your portfolio is robust, featuring a variety of product design solutions and UX research.
- You have strong UI design skills & a sense for extraordinary, pixel-perfect designs.
- You're a great team player with excellent communication skills.
- Experience working on a platform tool and complex UI systems - Advantage
- Experience working with a design system and enhancing it - Advantage
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel-Aviv team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We have recently moved to our new space in Tel Aviv - check it out here!
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
Commuter and parking benefits
Team events, fully-stocked kitchen,lunch stipend, happy hours, yoga, pilates, functional training, basketball, soccer
Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Geektime: Riskified Goes Public
Walla!: Happy Hour at the Riskified Offices
Geektime Insider: A look at Riskified Tel Aviv
Globes: Riskified to contribute the highest amount up to date to Tmura
Globes: Riskified is among Israel’s fastest growing companies
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite E-commerce Site
CTech: Riskified’s VP HR on Post-COVID Flexible Work Routines