Looking for a change? How about boosting your daily routine with 3D?
Meet Hexa. A hyper-growth startup that creates and scales custom 3D/AR eCommerce experiences for leading brands and retailers worldwide, including Macy's, Logitech, Target and many more.
To fuel our hyper-growth we are looking for future Hexagons. Independent creative minds with a constant desire for improvement and endless enthusiasm to grow.
Wanna see what we do before going deeper? Check this out.
Interested? Keep reading.
By joining Hexa, you get the chance to create your own 3D experience from scratch:
Dare to do things differently. Be free to share your ideas, leave fear behind, and challenge yourself to excel outside your comfort zone
Dream big. Go beyond the limits you thought you had and own your success.
Discover the fun of working with a motivated, supportive and flexible team of fellow Hexagons who know that the best results come from putting the person first.
Finally, Hexagons are hybrid. They come to the office and also work from home. Because, let's face it, sometimes you want action and sometimes you just want to stay in your jammies.
Are You a Hexagon in Waiting?
We’re seeking a highly motivated and multi-skilled product designer, experienced with both B2B and B2C products, who loves working in a start-up pace and atmosphere.
As Hexa 3D Product designer you will be leading the UX and managing all visual aspects of our platforms end-to-end, and have a key role in shaping their future.
Become a Hexagon
So if you think you are already a Hexagon - Here is what we are looking for:
- 4 years of product design experience in both web and mobile - including UX research, building user journeys and experiences, creating wireframes and fully detailed UI.
- Organized and independent with a proactive approach and a desire to learn.
- Team player with great communication skills - ability to clearly articulate design decisions and be open to feedback.
- Detail-oriented - have a keen sense of aesthetics.
- Experience working tightly with product managers, dev teams and data analysts.
- Experience working with design systems.
- Experience planning and analyzing usability tests.
- Experience with Figma (or Sketch/Adobe XD)
- Experience with Adobe photoshop & Illustrator
- A portfolio of recent work
- Experience with 3D design software (like Substance or Blender)
- Bachelor's degree in visual communication, interaction design, or equivalent experience - An advantage
- Experience with UI animations
- Illustration skills