If you’re a top-notch UX designer with excellent research and analytics skills and a passionate team player, we’re looking for you!
As a UX Product Designer in our team, you will be responsible for providing user-centered solutions in wireframes and prototypes, user research, and visual designs.
- Translate business requirements into simple solutions, using research methodologies, wireframes, and designed prototypes
- Lead and support design processes with our product managers, UI designers, developers, and QA, from idea to implementation
- Become an expert on our product, familiar with all aspects of the end-to-end user experience
- Take an integral part in our product redesign and design system implementation.
- 5+ years of experience in UX Design
- Experience with complex systems
- Ability to maintain a balance between the big picture and the details
- Ability to visualize ideas and concepts, quickly and clearly
-Up-to-date experience with design for web and mobile
- Have an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Portfolio of recent work and relevant projects – MUST
- Experience with Figma
- Experience with Design Systems