- Published: December 25, 2021
We’re on the search for an experienced Product Designer with a big heart and a small ego, who lives and breathes design and creativity.
If you’re a master of digital design with a strong understanding of tech, this one’s for you.
In this role, you’ll work with different teams to create pixel-perfect web and mobile products. You’ll work on customer-facing visuals and internal tools, as well as landing pages, illustrations, ads and… even swag. We’re looking for deep thinkers who are passionate about UX, design and product.
- At least 3 years of experience in designing customer facing digital products (web and mobile)
- Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles
- Conceptual thinker with an ability to understand user behavior, conversion, simplicity and usability
- Experience solving complex product UX problems
- Pixel-perfect with attention to the smallest of details
- Strong typography knowledge and design layout principles
- Data visualization skills
- Master of Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Team player with great communication skills
- B.A in Visual Communication – advantage
- Online portfolio – A MUST
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, life, and pet insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We’re powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do—from our business model to our office culture.