We’re looking for A Product Designer with an eye for a clean and artful design, superior UX UI skills and the ability to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.Overwolf is on a mission to unite all in-game creators and empower them to make a living doing what they love - developing awesome AAA gaming experiences.With more than $75 million in funding, Overwolf serves 90,000 apps/mods created by 30,000 creators on our platform, as well as 18 million gamers using it.The revolution has begun. The next era of AAA gaming is here, and we’re laying its foundations. This is the rise of the in-game creator and the ascent of user-generated content.If you share our vision and want to help shape the future of the gaming industry (while playing your favorite games, obviously) - join the pack.
- Collaborate with our product and engineering teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Conduct ux research, create wireframes, user flows and design product UI to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Work in constraints of a specific brand and within a design systems guidelines.
- 3+ years of proven UX UI experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication Design
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong portfolio of product design.
- An eye for clean and simple design.
- Ability to illustrate vector icons and figures, and to create simple motion graphics.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes and storyboards.
- Proficiency in Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects in a PC environment.
- A true passion for hardcore gaming (PC / Console) - a strong advantage.
What we offer:
- Flexible work policies: Hybrid work model, flextime for parents, WFA program
- Food, snacks, beers and more: Fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and drinks, lunch stipend, monthly happy hours and treats
- Events and activities: Team activities, company events, hackathons, weekly gaming hours, and more
- Stocks: Stock options for all employees
- Fitness stipend: Monthly stipend for fitness activities
- Gaming conventions: Stipend for attending international gaming conventions, such as E3, Blizzcon, and Gamescom - including flights, accommodation, and event tickets
- Gaming and entertainment stipend: Games, Audible and Spotify stipend
- Professional development: Skills-based training courses
- Gaming gear: Powerful gaming computer and peripherals