- Published: December 25, 2021
Are you passionate about getting into the “data weeds” in order to help inform and shape product decisions? Do you live and breathe strategy and numbers? If so, read on.
We’re looking for a product data analyst to join one of our agile Product and R&D squads. Our ideal candidate is someone who’s infinitely curious and loves using data to solve product and business problems.
In this role, you’ll be a part of the Analytics Chapter and will spend your day-to-day as a member of a specific Product squad. You’ll help move the needle of major KPIs; define, track, and measure the success of new features; and drive insights that will shape the squad’s objectives and strategy. In order to excel, you’ll need to demonstrate both strong business analytic skills and BI skills.
- At least 3 years of experience as a data/product analyst at a fast-growing tech company
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, or a related degree
- Proven track record of using strategic business thinking to add value
- Ample experience working with SQL and BI tools (Looker, Tableau, etc.) and programming/data processing tools (Python, SnowFlake)
- Data-driven, familiar with A/B testing best practices, and comfortable with large data sets
- Comfortable working with product managers, as well as data engineering and data science teams
- Ability to self-motivate, pick things up quickly, and adapt in a fast-paced environment
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, life, and pet insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We’re powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do—from our business model to our office culture.