- Published: July 13, 2021
Intuition Robotics creates empathetic digital companions™ that positively impact people's lives. Using proprietary cognitive AI technology, as well as unique knowhow, digital companions establish long-term relationships between people and technology, unlocking unprecedented engagement levels. ;Our goal is to use this breakthrough technology to help people live better, starting with older adults. ;The company was founded in 2016 and is based in Israel with offices in San Francisco, Atlanta, and Greece. Intuition Robotics' investors include: Toyota Ventures, Samsung NEXT, iRobot, and Venture Capital firms from California, Israel, Japan, and China. The company's first product, ElliQ®, is an award-winning proactive social robot for older adults. ElliQ is aimed at keeping older adults healthy, active, and independent at home, bridging the gap between them and their healthcare providers. ElliQ won the New Product and Technology Awards Aging Award 2020, AI Breakthrough Award (2020 and 2018), CES Best of Innovation Award 2018, and more.
Do you have interest in using data to answer difficult questions and come up with interesting insights? If so, then this is the job for you. You will partner with the ElliQ product team to create insights, and identify patterns and issues based on the data we collect across our users. Enabling the product team to become more data and analysis driven. As part of a small team of analysts, you will enjoy a great balance ;taking the analytics abilities in the company to the next level, with great influence and contribution to all aspects while having a counterpart to consult and discuss with.
ElliQ is a social robot for the elderly population aimed at improving their health outcomes and health independence. ElliQ interacts with her elderly companion through multiple modalities including movement, sound, UI, LEDs and speech.
What You’ll Do
- Refine ambiguous questions and generate new hypotheses about the product through a deep understanding of the data and users
- Analyzing product data and creating insights that are disruptive for the company’s Product, R&D, Business and Marketing teams
- Bring significant insights and leading the product analysis efforts to help the company to better define it’s KPIs
- Analyze opportunities and problems to drive product prioritisation and strategy
- Build dashboards to track the progress of feature rollouts and usage
- Identify data and tool requirements required to enable product UX and usage analysis
- Define together with the product team key metrics to evaluate the success of the business, team, and new features
- Collaborate with data scientists and engineers to ensure and improve data availability, integrity, accuracy, and reliability
- Work together with the data engineers to define the data model and ETL logics to support the data requirements from the different stakeholders
- Participate in the design and build a new customer facing dashboard
- Reports directly to company's CTO
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience in product data analytics
- A leading role in a startup company - an advantage
- Experience in analyzing B2C products (analyzing user behavior and user interaction)
- Proven statistical background (academic on industry)
- Bachelor's degree in the data domain (e.g. information systems, statistics) with social science orientation or a social science-related domain (e.g. psychology, communications, sociology) with a strong quantitative orientation
- Willingness to get your hands dirty with messy data to identify product opportunities and uncover interesting product insights
- SQL capabilities and experience in a scripting language for analysis (R, Python, Matlab, etc.)
- Love data and numbers!
- Strong ability to distill interesting and hard-to-find insights into a compelling, concise data story
- Hands-on experience in using BI/Analytics tools and dashboards
- Experience in working with product, development and data teams
- Produce visualizations and high presentation skills
- Strong communication in order to communicate effectively and manage relationships with stakeholders coming from both product, marketing or technical backgrounds
- Passionate and attentive self-starters, great communicators, amazing follow-through - you have a great work ethic and love the responsibilities from being personally empowered
- Natural team player with passion to make an impact