Demostack is the world's first Demo Experience Platform. Our solution gives software companies complete control, customization, and insight over demoing their product. Demostack customers can create, share, and track personalized demo experiences for every prospect, without requiring R&D resources. We're on a journey to build the perfect demo environment and we want you to join!
We are looking for a curious, motivated, fast-learner, product-oriented Data Analyst to join our awesome product team. This person should have a strong passion for leveraging data to solve business and product problems. The responsibilities of this role include:
- Drive the way data is used in our decision-making process by helping define our north star metrics, measuring their impact, and diving deep into the data to find supporting insights.
- Define key metrics and analyze them to uncover the reasons behind changes, identify trends, and make recommendations.
- Perform funnel analysis to understand the path users take through our product and find new opportunities using different breakdowns.
- Create SQL processes that pull data from both raw events and aggregated databases.
- Create and maintain dashboards that make key metrics easier to understand for all stakeholders.
- Present key findings to stakeholders across the company in order to drive business and product decisions.
- 3+ years of experience as a data/product/business analyst, preferably at a SaaS, B2B company, or a fast-growing tech startup
- Excellent SQL skills with experience in querying large, complex data sets
- Advanced Excel / Google sheets capabilities
- Experienced in working with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Educational background in a field emphasizing quantitative analysis (industrial engineering, mathematics, statistics, or a related field).
- Passionate about data with outstanding analytical skills
- Independent, fast learner who is able to prioritize well while working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent visualization and presentation skills, and great communication skills both in person and in writing, including in English in a professional capacity.
- Experience with Python
- Experience in blending data from cross-platform sources such as marketing tools, sales management platforms and CRM systems
- Experience working in a product team
- Experience with data pipelines and processes, including event definition and maintenance.