We’re looking for a highly motivated, business-oriented, self-reliant and experienced Product Analytics TL to join our analytic team. Our collective goal to empower businesses to succeed through data. As a Team Lead, you will make a direct impact on the company activity by delivering valuable insights and analysis in the business performance and impact on our end user product. The ideal candidate will lead as an analytics domain expert, work closely with our PM teams and help drive the adoption, growth and success of our products.We’re looking for a team player who wants to work in an environment where you are your best and unique selves, while also belonging to something bigger. If this sounds like your next dream job and you are looking to grow while pushing your boundaries in a dynamic environment, Lusha is the place for you.
- Own all the analytics side and the data infrastructure characterization and design for all product squads (including Lusha data management)
- Understand what team/group needs in data and analysis and build a short term and a long term plan to close the current gaps we have today: human and infrastructure resources, timelines and deliverables
- Define key and secondary parameters to measure these group activities together with stakeholders. Manage the BI resources to support the monitoring on these kpi’s: tables, procedures, processes, SLA’s, etc.
- Build the team- understand the organization needs, hire accordingly, provide ramp-up plan for new hires, integrate them with the current team members and define responsibilities areas, supply relevant training and development for all the team members
- Support new products and features releases- from design, to pre-release (set kpi, events definitions) till the release. All should be driven by data and analysis supplied by the team
- Lead ad hoc analysis per business need
- 8+ years of experience working as a Business / BI / Data Analyst or a similar role
- 3+ years analytics management experience including hiring, personal development, performance management
- Extensive experience in SQL and Tableau
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving mindset
- Experience with BI reporting tools (Tableau - big advantage)
- Other advanced tools such as python, R- advance
- Strong communication skills
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2021. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 190+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.