- Published: July 19, 2021
This is us
Artlist is a leading Creative Technology company for video creators. With original, high-quality music, SFX and footage. Artlist is the go-to licensing provider for content creators in over 160 countries.
Since 2016, Artlist has revolutionized the filmmaking industry by offering a subscription-based license that covers every video project.
Our company never stops searching for new solutions so creators can focus on creating quality content.
We’re seeking a full-time Product Analytics Team Leader to join as the first Product Analyst in our BI department at Tel Aviv.
Wake up for this:
- Build and lead a team of product analysts for product and applications that serve millions of users
- Proactively support the business growth through product efforts, by providing top-notch analyses, insights and recommendations, focusing on Artlist catalogs performance.
- Playing a key role in the product, that aligns the business needs with the product development.
- Designing, building, and maintaining product-related reports and dashboards for various roles.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to drive strategic product initiatives forward.
- Analyze behavioral data and product performance data, develop measures to ensure product health and business growth.
- Act as an analytical focal point for stakeholders for all product data related matters.
- Conduct exploratory data analysis to find new opportunities arising from the data.
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Analyst in a fast-growing tech company, including at least 2 years as a Product Analyst.
- 2+ years of proven Analytics leadership experience.
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with a broad and comprehensive business vision.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with proven story-telling skills.
- Quick-thinking, fast learner and problem solver.
- Readiness to work in a high paced, dynamic and challenging environment
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills.
- Expertise in a data visualization tool ( Tableau - big advantage)
- Master abilities in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent English skills
- Statistical knowledge and experience using statistics for analyzing datasets - advantage
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering, Economics, Math, Statistics, Science/Data Systems Management or an equivalent background.